Contact Us

Would you like to get involved with the Socio-Environmental Research Lab (SERL) as a graduate student or partner? If so, please contact Dr. Michael Schuett:

If you are interested in the graduate program (MS or PhD) in Recreation, Park and Tourism Sciences (RPTS), please go to our website:

Specific inquiries about the RPTS graduate program’s application and admission process should be directed to Irina Shatruk, Program Coordinator:

Thank you for visiting our website.

Comments are closed.